[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ide-dev] IDE working group [WAS: Improving Eclipse JDT - Ecosystem]
- From: "Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:47:44 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- Thread-index: AQI8iOgM70UyZYOPeMfjnX5CNZT9kZkcT9dQ
> Baby steps. We don't even have a WG yet and we're worried about them
> changing APIs. I'm pretty sure we can deal with that when it comes up, as
> as the WG doesn't shut out the influencers in our community.
The whole point of having an IDE working group would be to empower the
influencers in our community, not shut them out.