Re: [ide-dev] IDE working group [WAS: Improving Eclipse JDT - Ecosystem]

On 10/15/2013 12:19 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
This working group needs to actually ask (member) companies to donate development time. Hopefully we get surprised ;)
Most member companies are already giving development time on projects that are related to IDE (Platform, *DT, Team, Maven...). So I guess there are already organizations automatically eligible for being part of this working group.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top