Re: [ide-dev] sessions around these topics at EclipseCon Europe

Agree, moved the BoF session to Wednesday.

On 27.09.13 15:42, John Arthorne wrote:
 > From: Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>
 > Maybe we should move the BoF to the Wednesday slot? It would not be
 > directly after the talk, but it would avoid the overlap with the
 > Hackathon. What do you think?

I think that would be a good idea. Surely I'm not the only one who is
both interested in the IDE topic, and also interested in training new
contributors or learning how to contribute!  To me they are approaching
the same problem from different directions...