Re: [ide-dev] Development Process

Thanks for stating this. Here is a mail from PW a few days ago to e4-dev [1]. Like you said, a committer cannot be  programming and reviewing. Another pattern: the older the patch, the harder to get it in.

I agree, it would be great if we had one guy with the skills of the current platform committers dedicated to reviews.

I clearly remember a quote from Boris Bokowski a while ago (I cannot find it real quick). It was something like "What to do: Do the programming myself or help 10 others with their programming".