Re: [higgins-dev] Is Higgins still active?

It was a great project. We are still using it in SERENA’s SSO implementation (a highly modified derivative of course)... Thanks Paul, Marcus, Mary, Mike, Paula, Tony, Dale, Jim, and all others for running Higgins and contributing and for letting me work with you. /sheds a tear/

Time to put it to rest though…

+1 for archiving..

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 9:20 AM
To: higgins-dev developer discussions <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mary Ruddy <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] Is Higgins still active?

Hi Wayne,

Mary and I have discussed this and we agree that Higgins is no longer active and should be terminated/archived.

Cheers,

Paul

On May 6, 2016, at 12:37 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Higgins appears inactive.

There has been no significant activity in this mailing list for a couple of years.

AFAICT, the last contribution to the code occurred in 2012 against the SVN instance. SVN support was discontinued in 2014.

Have I missed something important?

Is it time to terminate and archive Higgins?

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton