Re: [higgins-dev] Revised Higgins data model goals

Can we expound on [8] Contexts are associated with other Contexts in 1:1
or 1:M relationships?

I know there may be objects in a context which show relationships to
objects in other contexts, and that's one way we might have context to
context relationships, but this goal (I think) is talking about direct
relationships.

What it looks like is someone will want to, given a context, see what
other contexts are related. If so, what will they do with that
information? One case may be where the Contexts are actually replicas of
one another. In that case, the consumer of the context relationship
information is storing failover information. Probably not the use case
that drove the goal.

Jim

Back to the top