[henshin-dev] Java2StateMachine test case does not finish

Dear Henshin developers,

while looking at and running the examples in org.eclipse.henshin.emf.examples I noticed that Java2StateMachine is getting stuck in an infinite (at least 2 hours on my machine) loop.

I am interested in this example, because it is very complex and it would be interesting to visualize its execution for a project I am currently working on.

The example seems to stop after printing the following output:

Model has 6683 objects
Generating state machine...

Is there a way (perhaps an older revision) to get it working again?

Yours sincerely
Stefan Kögel

--
Stefan Kögel, M.Sc.
Institut für Programmiermethodik und Compilerbau

Telefon: 0731/50-24174
Fax      0731/50-24162
eMail:   stefan.koegel@xxxxxxxxxx
Raum:    O27 / 4103