[handly-dev] Dropping support for Eclipse Luna and Xtext pre-2.10 in Handly 0.8

Greetings handly-dev,

The current release, 0.7, requires at least Eclipse Luna (4.4) and, for Xtext Integration Layer, Xtext 2.8. For the next "big" release of Handly, tentatively scheduled for Dec 2017, I'd like to drop support for Eclipse Luna and Xtext 2.8-2.9.

As far as I know, all of our current adopters are subscribed to this mailing list, so if there are no objections posted here, Handly 0.8 will require at least Eclipse Mars (4.5) and, for Xtext Integration, Xtext 2.10.

Thanks,
Vladimir

Back to the top