[handly-dev] Handly 0.6.2 released

Greetings handly-dev,

I've just posted a message to the project's forum announcing the 0.6.2 release.

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1085118/

On a somewhat relative note, you might get the impression that Handly 0.7 development is stalled. Actually, I have been working on 0.7 silently for a while. It just so happens that I'm not 100% ready to publish the results yet. As a teaser, I have an internal fork of JDT with a prototype of 0.7 incorporated and all of the 8K unit tests for the Java Model pass green. So... stay tuned! ;-)

Best regards,
Vladimir

Back to the top