[handly-dev] Housekeeping

Just a notice to handly-dev that I have created the 0.3.x branch from which the 0.3 service releases (0.3.1 etc.) will ship from. The 0.3.1 release will be scheduled as necessary, if and when critical adopter issues are found in the 0.3 release.

The master branch is now open for 0.4 developement work, with the 0.4 release tentatively scheduled on 2015-12-11 (Dec. 11). I have incremented version numbers and created a build job on Hudson.

Please note that Eclipse Mars is now the environment of choice for Handly development. I have updated *.p2f files and the formatter profile accordingly. Regarding the latter, the new Java formatter in Mars produced bad-looking results with the old Handly Formatting profile. I had to update it, by turning off "Prefer wrapping outer expressions" option, and applied the new profile to the code base. Although this produced a sweeping patch, the result looks pleasing to my eyes (except for a couple of places maybe).

As always, let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,
Vladimir

Back to the top