[handly-dev] IModule

Hi!

I have a small problem with the new IModule, that I didn't realize it would be a problem...

In Erlang, the unit of modularity is a module and my elements had a getModule method. Now This collides with ISourceElement's method and I have to rename it to getErlModule, which is not so nice because all other API doesn't have the "Erl" particle.

I realize it is a bit late to complain and suggest to rename it to ISourceModule or something similar, but I'll do it anyway :-)

best regards,
Vlad

Back to the top