[handly-dev] Example model for Java: progress report

Greetings handly-dev,

Just wanted to share that I have completed the first step and put together the whole structure for the example Java model:

https://github.com/pisv/handly-playground/tree/javamodel

As one would expect, the model is somewhat contrived. In particular:

* only classpath entries of kind CPE_SOURCE, with paths of length 1 are considered (i.e. only source folders that are direct children of the project resource)
* inclusion/exclusion filters are ignored -- everything is included
* only default output location is supported, with path of length 1
* initializers and local/anonymous types are not represented in the model

Some of these constraints may be relaxed in the future (esp. based on community feedback), but I wanted to start as simple as possible.

I tried to craft the series of commits carefully to show how one can grow the model organically. For example, there is no effective model cache/delta processor at the moment, only the bare model structure that, however, is fully functional and testable.

The remaining areas of this work are:

* model cache/delta processor/change notification
* example Java editor (with the outline)
* example Package Explorer

I'm going to be on vacation next week. After that, I will be diverted to other tasks wrt Handly for a while, but should be back soon enough.

Best regards,
Vladimir

Back to the top