[handly-dev] Enabling working sets breaks the navigator

Hi,

If adding to the navigator (as implemented in the examples) an actionExtension to "org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources..*", which among other things enables working sets in the view, this extension resets the navigator's content provider input to the workspace. This means that the navigator loses all Handly-based content because that depends on the model being the navigator's input.

Do you have any suggestion about how to handle this? I tried different combinations of adapters (because I feel that being able to adapt IResources to IFooElements should be a solution), but couldn't make it work -- either it's not a good solution, or I did it wrong...

At some time in the future, one will probably want to support working sets anyway, so removing these extensions is only a temporary solution.

best regards,
Vlad

Back to the top