[handly-dev] Outline framework

I have pushed to the master branch the initial API and implementation for a major new feature of Handly 0.3 -- a common outline framework (Bug 453444). Only a part of it depends on the handle-based API provided by Handly; much of the code is fairly generic.

Despite being a work in progress, it should be stable and useful enough arleady. I'd like to invite potential adopters to take a look and leave a feedback; as always, it would be much easier to fix any discovered deficiences early on in the development cycle.

You can use the latest integration build to give it a try. Here is the p2 repository:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/handly/job/0.3.x/15/artifact/build/repository/

In particular, the Basic Example now uses Handly outline framework; it might be a good place to start.

Thanks for your time!

-Vladimir

Back to the top