Re: [handly-dev] working copy

At the moment we provide out-of-the-box integration of working copy functionality with Xtext editor.
If I remember correctly, a DelegatingWorkingCopyBuffer is meant to be used with TextFileBuffer-
based editors. An exemplary implementation of that is planned for 0.3. I'll try to come up with
more guidance on Monday. Thanks for waiting.

BTW, is your project open-source? The reason for asking is that it would be easier to provide
more specific advice if one could look at the code.

-Vladimir

Back to the top