Re: [golo-dev] Going back to milestones and releases :-)

Hi all,

This is very good news. Hope 3.2.0 is not very far away :)

Just curious, is Vert.x a good fit with Golo?

I am in the process of writing a book (meaning loooooong writing
sessions at night after work), after it is finished I'd love to see if I
could contribute some simpler stuff to Golo. I use this language more
and more, right now it powers the JSON API back-end of my personal
website :) Its no-nonsense simplicity, while not missing required
functionality, keeps me returning to it.

Kind regards,
Vincent

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017, at 06:00 PM, golo-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:32:24 +0200
> From: Julien Ponge <julien.ponge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: golo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [golo-dev] Going back to milestones and releases :-)
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Lots has happened on the codebase (mostly thanks to Yannick), but we
> haven't pushed any milestone since end of October.
>
> I'm partly to blame for that, my opensource time is now mostly devoted
> to working on Vert.x :-)
>
> I'll push another milestone at some point next week to re-start the
> process unless you disagree.
>
> - Julien

Back to the top