Re: [golo-dev] Roadmap and news

Hi,

I expect 3.0.0-incubation-milestone3 to be the last milestone before we attempt a formal release of 3.0.0.

It will be our first release at Eclipse, and our first release under incubation (we can't graduate too fast, so it will be branded as 3.0.0-incubation).

The Eclipse IP team is doing our initial contribution and CQs reviews, so after milestone3 we should be fine to prepare a release, and then move on to developing 3.1.0-incubation

- Julien