[flux-dev] Stepping down as Flux co-lead

Hello all, as some of you already know, I am leaving IBM and will no longer have time to devote to the Flux project. Therefore I am stepping down as co-lead for the project. I know this project has not gained much momentum, but some extremely interesting architectural approaches have been explored here that have already rubbed off in other projects. I strongly suspect a lot of the ideas explored here will resurface in the years ahead.

Regards,
John Arthorne

Back to the top