[flux-dev] Flux Deployment - Customize

Hello Everyone,
i am trying to deploy each part of flux in a separate machine starting with Messaging/RabbitMQ running separately and everything else on local.

I cannot find how to overwrite rabbitmq url in node.js. Can anyone tell if there is a easy way to do this?
I could only find it connecting to localhost or cloud foundry environment(process.env.VCAP_SERVICES). i am trying to deploy each part in a separate machine starting with Messaging/RabbitMQ running separately and everything else on local.

Regards,
Swapnesh

Back to the top