Re: [equinox-dev] Building and testing frameworks eclipse.c

This looks like you have not fetched the latest commits.
I recently fixed exactly those failing tests. Fetching from the remote and rebasing should fix that problem.

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022 um 17:16 Uhr
Von: "Felix Van der Jeugt" <felix.vanderjeugt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [equinox-dev] Building and testing frameworks eclipse.c
On 2/17/22, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 4:54 PM Felix Van der Jeugt <
> felix.vanderjeugt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> For this output I used `mvn -e test`. I tried `mvn
>> -Pbuild-individual-bundles -e test` as well (this was advised in the
>> forum thread), but to no avail:
>

> from which folder?

>From the rt.equinox.framework repository root.

> Also, for Tycho-based stuff, usually prefer `mvn clean verify
> -Pbuild-individual-bundles`. The tests are bound to the verify phase as
> they happen post-package (because packaging matters).

This command does seem to give a better output - it's actually running
tests now. Some are stil failing though:

Failures:
org.eclipse.osgi.tests.AutomatedTests.initializationError
Run 1: 0.0.1.org.apiguardian
Run 2: 0.0.1.org.apiguardian
Run 3: 0.0.1.org.apiguardian
Run 4: 0.0.1.org.apiguardian

0.0.1.org.apiguardian

Again, attaching the logs for completeness. Is there some kind of
guide or README I could follow?

--
*Felix Van der Jeugt* – R&D Engineer
www.sigasi.com felix.vanderjeugt@xxxxxxxxxx