[equinox-dev] Eclipse Photon RC3 reminders - contributions should go to R4_8_maintenance branch

Hi,

Eclipse Photon RC3 is next week with a goal to deliver on June 01, 2017.

Please Note: All Contributions towards 4.8 should go to R4_8_maintenance branch. I-build will be done from this branch from now. We will open master for 4.9 development shortly.

The build schedule has been updated and can be downloaded from here. Freeze plan can read here.

- Fix approval: Two additional committers and a project lead must +1 your bug report (3 people who are not the one making the change).

Schedule

  • Wednesday 8 PM Eastern: RC3 candidate Build
  • Thursday: 1-day test pass against RC3 and sign-off
  • Friday: Build is officially declared and made available.
    • The R4_8_maintenance branch stays closed until the milestone is officially released. (That is, it is not enough that your component has signed off.)

R4_8_maintenance is open for RC3 contributions

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858

Back to the top