[equinox-dev] Migrating Eclipse earlyStartup extenstions to OSGI ds services

Friends of OSGi,

I'm currently migrating a few earlyStartup actions to OSGI DS services
in an Eclipse RCP application.

One of the OSGi services needs to have access to the command line arguments.

For the earlyStartup extension, this was solved by putting the
relevant argument into a system property during the start method of
the IApplication implementation.

But in our case, the new OSGi service gets started before the
IApplication sets the system property.

Can I access the launcher arguments within an OSGi service?

Best regards, Lars

--
Eclipse Platform project co-lead
CEO vogella GmbH