[equinox-dev] [p2] How to use director/mirror app against an RCP as p2 repo

Hi all,

It seems like a RCP app p2 profile is somehow like a p2 repo.
Is there a way, for a given p2-able RCP app, to use it as a software source just like a p2 repo on which we can apply director or mirror application? The goal is to properly extract content out of an RCP (in this case EPP packages) in order to generate another artifact.
In the context of EPP, that could save about 50% build time as we could skip some assemble-repository steps if we can apply what's described above instead.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top