[equinox-dev] -1 for Mykola Nikishov on rt.equinox by Pascal Rapicault

Pascal Rapicault voted:
    -1
Mykola has definitely shown tenacity and a strong desire to commit and this
is great.

However I\'m concerned that he is not quite ready because:
- He needs to better grasp the implication of the changes he is proposing
(backward and forward compatibility) and the impact they have on the
overall ecosystem (Tycho, b3, PDE Build, the Platform)
- Some of the changes are causing unnecessary churn in the code
Before giving in the +1, I would like to wait until all the work he is
proposing on SHA256 gets in.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/

Back to the top