[equinox-dev] Pass system properties to Equinox Servlet

Hello there,

I have a bundle in Equinox Servlet in Tomcat that expects a value passed by a system properties. I can do it as a java vm -D argument. But I would like to find an alternate way using either launch.ini or config.ini.

I tried appending this 2 line in launch.ini,

-vmargs
-Dmy.property=my.value

But it didn't seem to work. And I could not find how to do it via config.ini.

Can someone show what I did wrong? Thanks a lot,

David

Back to the top