[equinox-dev] I'm getting null for "org.osgi.framework.version" property from equinox Luna system bundle

Hi, I'm trying to get "org.osgi.framework.version" property from framework DTO, this way:

FrameworkDTO framework = getSystemBundleContext().getBundle().adapt(
                FrameworkDTO.class);

frameworkVersion = (String) framework.properties
                .get(Constants.FRAMEWORK_VERSION);

but the value that I'm receiving is null. Is this a bug?

Btw, how could I know what is the name of the osgi framework?

org.osgi.framework.Constants.FRAMEWORK_VENDOR property contains "Eclipse". But I couldn't find any reference to Equinox...

 thanks and regards,

Cristiano

Back to the top