Re: [equinox-dev] new added Service Scopes with DS?

Hi Cristiano,

You are correct.  There is also an ongoing DS specification update that will include updates on how the DS runtime should handle prototype service scopes.  I'm hoping the existing Equinox DS maintainers will be able to implement the new DS specification, but at this time I have not been able to put this into the Luna plan.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Cristiano Gavião ---12/26/2013 03:38:14 PM---Hello, I'm investigating Luna news, specifically the IntCristiano Gavião ---12/26/2013 03:38:14 PM---Hello, I'm investigating Luna news, specifically the Introduction of Service

From: Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/26/2013 03:38 PM
Subject: [equinox-dev] new added Service Scopes with DS?

Hello,

I'm investigating Luna news, specifically the Introduction of Service Scopes to the OSGi Service Registry (
RFC 195).

It seems that I couldn't get its benefits if I'm using DS right now. Am I right ?

could someone tell me if there are plans to add this prototype service scope support for DS, too ?

thanks,

equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx