From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patrick Valsecchi
Sent: November-19-13 3:20 AM
To: equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [equinox-dev] Can I avoid having all my OSDI containers copied?

Hi,

I'm running on a platform that has very limited disk space and I was looking at disk usage of OpenDaylight.

The biggest directories are the plugins and configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundlesdirectories. The plugins directory is where all my bundles are, so I'm OK with it. But theconfiguration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles directory seems to contain mostly copies of my bundles.

For example configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/117/1/bundlefile is an exact copy ofplugins/org.opendaylight.controller.clustering.services-implementation-0.4.0.jar. That is a big waste of disk space.

I've tried to find a configuration option to disable that and found nothing. Is there something?

I've looked at the Equinox source code as well and didn't find anything. Can somebody point me to the location in the code where this is done? I'd like to disable that or at least replace it by a hard link.

Thanks

Back to the top