[equinox-dev] Reminders for Kepler SR1 ... and Luna M2

This Wednesday's M-build (8/14, 8 AM, Eastern) is our planned contribution to Kepler SR1 RC1. (Unless re-builds are explicitly requested).

The good news, is that "RC1" is considered "warm-up" and there is no official testing or sign-off planned (traditionally). Though, naturally, what ever informal sanity-check testing you can do is good.

The "bad" news is that just two weeks after that we start weekly RC's (for 2,3, and 4 being "final build" for SR1) -- and that tight schedule highly overlaps with our Platform delivery of Luna M2 (+0).

Please plan for this overlap, and budget your time accordingly ... including realistic bug triage.

I have just now captured this in our "build schedule" [1] but let me know if anyone sees errors or omissions.

For reference, see also the Platform's Kepler SR1 end game plan [2] and if needed, the overall Kepler SR1 Simultaneous Release Plan schedule [3].

Thanks,

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_3_1.php
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Kepler/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#SR1