Re: [equinox-dev] gogo close is not terminating all threads ?

Investigating a bit more I could reproduce and found a solution for the problem.

To reproduce the problem you must set the OSGi launch configuration's "Default auto-start" to false and keep in false the "auto-start" property of Gogo bundles.

It worth to say that almost everything works well when using Equinox this way, only the close command is not working as expected.

the solution was to set the "auto-start" property of Gogo bundles to true.

regards,

Cristiano