[equinox-dev] simpleconfigurator on other frameworks?

Hi Folks,

A couple of questions about simpleconfigurator (and simpleconfigurator manipulator):

1) I see from a casual look at the dependencies that it only imports org.osgi packages...does this mean that SC/SCM can run on other frameworks (e.g. Felix)? 2) I assume that simple configurator depend upon FrameworkAdmin service...is that right? What other services does it depend upon? 3) Is there a web/wiki page that has docs WRT these questions and/or others? I found [1], but it's maybe a little dated (?)

thanksinadvance,

Scott

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Configurator

Back to the top