Re: [equinox-dev] Impl of OSGi Subsystem spec?

> From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> First question:  Does Equinox Kepler implement the OSGI R5 Subsystem
> specification?

Not to my knowledge. There is one in Apache Aries.

> A broader question:   Does the RT project have a listing of the various
> OSGi specs/chapters...and what implementations are provided by RT
> projects for given specs?   ECF, for example, has impls of both the
> Remote Service and Remote Service Admin specifications, but I'm not at
> all sure about a number of others (e.g. transaction spec, provisioning,
> subsystem, etc).  Would it make sense to have a RT page/pages that has
> that information for interested consumers?  I've had several consumers
> ask me directly about such information, and I'm probably not the only one.

It would be good to have such a page. The only thing close is the following which may be a bit out of date.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSGi_Specification_Implementations

--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM