[equinox-dev] Impl of OSGi Subsystem spec?

Hi Folks,

First question: Does Equinox Kepler implement the OSGI R5 Subsystem specification?

A broader question: Does the RT project have a listing of the various OSGi specs/chapters...and what implementations are provided by RT projects for given specs? ECF, for example, has impls of both the Remote Service and Remote Service Admin specifications, but I'm not at all sure about a number of others (e.g. transaction spec, provisioning, subsystem, etc). Would it make sense to have a RT page/pages that has that information for interested consumers? I've had several consumers ask me directly about such information, and I'm probably not the only one.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top