Re: [equinox-dev] Use equinox "application admin" in felix

Try including the org.eclipse.equinox.supplement bundle. This bundle is specifically intended to provide the same packages that Equinox exports, and is used when running on non-Equinox frameworks.

I haven't tried this with the ApplicationAdmin bundle, but I have successfully used it to run Equinox DS on a Felix framework.

Regards,
Neil