Re: [equinox-dev] extension point parameter element

If your "run" class can implements org.eclipse.core.runtime.IExecutableExtension then you can access this data. Read the javadoc on that interface for details.

John

From:        Andre Pietsch <andre.pietsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        05/10/2013 09:06 AM
Subject:        [equinox-dev] extension point parameter element
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am looking for quite some time for an answer to my question so maybe
you can help me.

In the extension point definition for the
"org.eclipse.core.runtime.applications" extension point there can
"parameter" elements (key/value pairs) be added to the "run" element. I
would like to utilize these parameters. Is there an easy way to access
them?

They don't seem to be accessible from the Map I get from
IApplicationContext.getArguments().

Kindest regards

Andre