Re: [equinox-dev] PermissionInfoCollection issues with perms cloning

Hi Raymond,

Could you please open a bug describing the issue and also providing any solution to your issue is much appreciated.  I took a quick look at the PermissionInfoCollection and at first glance I would think the cachedPermissionCollections field should be transient and should be set to an empty map when deserialed.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Raymond Auge ---04/17/2013 05:23:23 PM---Hello All, The current implementation of PermissionInfoColleRaymond Auge ---04/17/2013 05:23:23 PM---Hello All, The current implementation of PermissionInfoCollection uses a rather odd

From: Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/17/2013 05:23 PM
Subject: [equinox-dev] PermissionInfoCollection issues with perms cloning

Hello All,

The current implementation of PermissionInfoCollection uses a rather odd method of cloning permissions which breaks our implementation.

Would anyone object to a new cloning technique which relies purely on serialization (which is a required interface of permission impls)?

I'll provide an impl unless someone has a problem with changing the current mechanism.

Thoughts?

--
Raymond Augé  | Senior Software Architect | Liferay, Inc.

---
24-25 October 2012 | Liferay Spain Symposium | liferay.com/spain2012
16 November 2012 | Liferay Italy Symposium | liferay.com/italy2012