[equinox-dev] PermissionInfoCollection issues with perms cloning

Hello All,

The current implementation of PermissionInfoCollection uses a rather odd method of cloning permissions which breaks our implementation.

Would anyone object to a new cloning technique which relies purely on serialization (which is a required interface of permission impls)?

I'll provide an impl unless someone has a problem with changing the current mechanism.

Thoughts?

--
Raymond Augé  | Senior Software Architect | Liferay, Inc.

---

24-25 October 2012 | Liferay Spain Symposium | liferay.com/spain2012

16 November 2012 | Liferay Italy Symposium | liferay.com/italy2012

Back to the top