[equinox-dev] Use Maven to build osgi applications

Hi all,
I am trying to build an osgi application with Maven. I am using maven-bundle-plugin and maven-scr-plugin to create the bundles. I have all the bundles created in 3 separate directories in the final distribution. What I want is to run all the osgi bundles in an OSGi container with a single command (may be using a shell script). I believe I have to create a config.ini file listing all the bundles which need to be run in the container. Is there a way to generate this file from Maven at compilation time? Or is there a better way to create the project without manually creating the configuration files? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
PJ

PS. I created a Stack overflow question on this topic. http://stackoverflow.com/q/15729182/1411653

Back to the top