[equinox-dev] [p2] IPlanner and package imports from JRE

Hi,

Yesterday in the night I tried to understand why IPlanner reports an
error when a bundle does a package import coming from the JRE which by
default is then exported through the system bundle.

The reason I tried to understand this is that I've started build a
target platform which contains the complete set of plugins to develop
(including even org.eclipse.osgi, ....). You can see a description of it
at http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/452288/.

Is there a possibility to teach the resolver that e.g. javax.net.ssl is
coming from the JRE/system.bundle, I guess it would need to have EE
informations for this, right?

Tom

tom schindl                 geschäftsführer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5-7/1   A-6020 innsbruck     fax      ++43 512 935833
http://www.BestSolution.at                      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top