Re: [equinox-dev] Embedding Equinox Example

Craig,

I sent a quick response to your question to the list.  Feel free to
ask me additional questions directly.

The easy way is to let Eclipse manage osgi for you.  That is kind of
how it is expected that you will run Equinox and so most of the
tutorials are setup to describe this.  I would suggest you try that
first.

Equinox has a system bundle implementation
org.eclipse.osgi.launch.Equinox which is in the org.eclipse.osgi
bundle.  The platform can definitely be setup this way, but again try
the automated way first.

Phil