[equinox-dev] Equinox Incubator: Project rename

Just to let you know, I have renamed the server rmi project in the
repository and updated the releng map file accordingly.

old: org.eclipse.equinox.jmx.rmi
new: org.eclipse.equinox.jmx.server.rmi

If you have the old project in your workspace you should get the new
project instead.

I will be updating the web pages and zip files shortly.

Thanks.

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 05/30/2006 10:33 AM -----