Re: [equinox-dev] Interested in Equinox and Application Servers

We are just starting a server-side incubator in Equinox to look at some of these issues.  The main thrust right now is to deal with things like URL handlers, system properties and other clean up of the infrastructure.  There should be some additional pieces showing up soon (eg., servlet container, http service, ...).  The Geronimo community has been looking seriously at OSGi integration and I hear that some other app server implementors are also pretty keen.

Your views and assistance on this would be great.  The field is pretty green right now so you should start raising your questions, concerns, thoughts, ... here and lets see how those corelate with others.

Jeff

"John Wells" <jwells@xxxxxxx>

11/21/2005 07:22 AM

Please respond to
Equinox development mailing list

<equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] Interested in Equinox and Application Servers

Hi,

I’ve been tasked to look into OSGi integration into application servers such as BEA WebLogic Server and Geronimo.  I was wondering if there is more information available than what I have found on the web-pages, or if there is some other way I could offer assistance in integration.

Thanks,

John Wells (Aziz)
jwells@xxxxxxx