[equinox-dev] Exposure of Jakarta Commons Logging

Hi,

Someone mentioned to me yesterday that the HTTP Service implementation exports
the Jakarta Commons Logging package. (I have not checked if this statement is
true yet, as I didn't find such service in a haste.)

Now, does that really work??

Before I dig into analysing this in detail, I want to check if someone already
gone through the trouble. Gut feeling says that there will be problem with
the Class caching in the LogFactory, and my own tact was to develop a OSGi
specific replacement API binary compatible with the JCL one.

Cheers
Niclas

Back to the top