Re: [equinox-dev] Running an native application from a bundle

In those cases I have copied the file from the resources
to the file system (context.getDataFile()) and used
System.exec to run it with the appropriate command line. Of course you
have to be careful to kill it in your stop() method.

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens

--
Peter Kriens                              Mob. +46705950899
34 Place René Nelli                       Tel. +33467871853

Back to the top