[epp-dev] Photon M7 EPP packages

Good Morning Package Maintainers,

the checksum issues in the upstream Photon repository could be fixed by Mikaël, and my first impression of the latest EPP package build is good.

I'm asking you now to test the packages, and to cast your vote as quickly as possible to this mailing list, because next week we are already concentrating on the first release candidate. The sooner the better!

My plan is to ask webmasters on Monday (if they are available) to enable the packages on the download page that received a +1 until then.

In the meantime the packages are available for testing from

  https://ci.eclipse.org/packaging/job/photon.epp-tycho-build/221/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/

with the p2 repositories at

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/photon/M7
  http://download.eclipse.org/staging/photon/