Re: [epp-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Eclipse for Committers

On 09/07/2016 09:58 AM, Marcel Bruch wrote:
Here we just have different opinions :-) Given the UI freeze fix rates, I would not bother to annoy all eclipse users :-)
Ok, the "issue submitted" popup has no option to be hidden by default. I agree as long as it's not possible for user to always disable it in a single accessible click, it can be annoying.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top