[epp-dev] No Oxygene M1 packages

Hi everyone,

the initial setup for Eclipse Oxygen is available, the Hudson job [1] is there, and the required updates are pushed to master.

But.. I tried different setups, removed some features from the packages, without success. In the end there is not yet enough content in the Oxygen M1 staging repository to build meaningful packages. At the moment I'm counting over 50 disabled SimRel contribution files out of about 80. I therefore suggest to skip M1 and to wait for more projects contributing to the Oxygen release.

Thanks and regards,

Markus

Back to the top