[emf-dev] Survey on Research Artifacts in Model Driven Engineering

Dear members of the emf-dev mailing list,

We are a group of researchers at Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen in the Netherlands, trying to understand and improve the practices adopted for developing and sharing artifacts in Model-Driven Engineering (MDE) research.

We kindly invite you to fill out a short survey (no more than 15 minutes) to evaluate a set of guidelines for creating and sharing MDE research artifacts.
The survey is available at  https://forms.gle/8TZKPg6jWgSAQN6a7

By participating, you have the opportunity to reflect on challenges and your own practices related to artifact sharing.
We will store and work with the results in an anonymized manner.
You may discontinue participation at any time, but your response can only be counted if you fill out the entire survey.

Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues.
However, please note that participation in this study is limited to practitioners and researchers with experience in MDE.
If you have any questions about this study, please contact us (d.strueber@xxxxxxxx, d.damasceno@xxxxxxxx).

Thanks,

dr. Diego Damasceno, Postdoctoral Researcher <https://damascenodiego.github.io/
dr. Daniel Strüber, Assistant Professor <https://www.danielstrueber.de/
Department of Software Science (SwS)
Institute for Computing and Information Sciences (iCIS)

Carlos Diego Nascimento Damasceno
Postdoctoral researcher @ Radboud University

Back to the top