RE: [emf-dev] MOF 2.0

MOF 2.0 and UML 2.0 have indeed moved from the status of submissions to the
status of "adopted." However the OMG Finalization Task Forces (FTFs) have
just been chartered and will take some six to twelve months to complete.
These will not be considered finished, "available" specifications until the
FTFs complete their work.

--David Frankel

David S. Frankel
David Frankel Consulting