From: Matthias Sohn [mailto:matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 1:17 PM
To: Konstantin Komissarchik
Cc: EGit developer discussion; JGit Developers list
Subject: Re: [egit-dev] EGit 4.0 is not on the archives page

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Konstantin Komissarchik <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We know about 4.0.1, but we also need 4.0 for the formal Mars build target.

The releases are also deployed on repo.eclipse.org and in addition the JGit Maven artifacts are also deployed on Maven central:

JGit

Maven artifacts:

on Maven central:     https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jgit/<artifact>/<version>

EGit